How to play?
The ‘It pays to know’ competition is open to all GAC staff and their families – one entry per family. Family members must state the name of the GAC employee to whom they are related.
Three winners will be picked from the lucky draw. Each winner will receive a USD 200 cash prize! The winners’ names will be published in the next issue.
Simply submit your answers to the following questions together with your name and contact details to Fongpyng Chin at email@example.com.
Closing date: 1 March 2019
- What is Pontus Fredriksson’s trick for keeping internal meetings at GAC Bahrain short and effective?
- Under a new deal, at which countries’ ports is GAC now handling calls for chemical tanker operator Essberger?
- What recently brought together an astronaut, a panda and burger?
- What is plogging?
The winners of the quiz in GAC Chat 04/2018 are:
- Shaun Howarth
Port Manager - GAC Australia
- Jaiprakash Rokade
Senior Accountant - GAC Oman
- Grace Banda
Accounting - GAC Philippines
The questions with answers for GAC Chat 04/2018 are:
- What is SVS?
Supplier Vetting System
- What products were used to debut GAC Dubai’s facility to prevent the transfer of strong scents?
Peppermint-flavoured chewing gum and candy
- What is GDPR, and when was it implemented?
General Data Protection Regulation, 25 May 2018
- What benefits is GAC Greece offering to Green Award (GA)-certified ship owners?
10% discount on fees for ship agency services at Greek ports