How to play?
The ‘It pays to know’ competition is open to all GAC staff and their families – one entry per family. Family members must state the name of the GAC employee to whom they are related.
Three winners will be picked from the lucky draw. Each winner will receive a USD 200 cash prize! The winners’ names will be published in the next issue.
Simply submit your answers to the following questions together with your name and contact details to Fongpyng Chin at email@example.com.
Closing date: 31 August 2018
- How many shipping jobs did GAC perform last year?
- On average, how many applications do jobs posted on GAC’s LinkedIn Careers Page generate?
- How much did GAC Dubai donate to the World Food Programme after winning the Chairman’s Award for HSSE Excellence?
- 4. How many kilogrammes of bananas were consumed at GAC HQ in 2017?
The winners of the quiz in GAC Chat 02/2018 are:
- Wanzenburg van Wyk
IT Manager, GAC South Africa
- Lutchie Nodalo
Credit and Collection Supervisor, GAC Philippines
- Franklyn Mathiasz
Team Leader -Operations, GAC Oman
The questions with answers for GAC Chat 02/2018 are:
- How long has GAC been the exclusive global agent for Chevron Shipping Company?
More than 20 years
- What does TMS stand for in the GAC world?
Treasury Management System
- How much did GAC UK staff and management raise for the Royal National Lifeboat Institute in 2017?
Almost £ 5,000
- Since when has Nkosikhona Seme been caddy to GAC-sponsored golfer Richard Sterne?